Our strong and dynamic team is the foundation of our success.
We are always looking for ambitious and talented architects and designers to us, working on significant new projects across a range of scales both in South Africa and internationally.
Specific roles within our architecture and urban design teams are advertised on our online portal accessed by the link on the right hand side of this page.
dhk’s architecture team offers a number of paid full-time internships to architecture and architectural technology students every year, for periods of 6-12 months. These are advertised towards the end of each year, but applications are invited at any stage for consideration. For more information on internships visit our Internship page.
Training and Talks
- We have weekly training sessions on wide range of topics
- The staff-run Revit Forum and training sessions ensure we’re always up to date
- Our Friday #dhktalks programme features interesting and inspiring external speakers
Busy Social Calendar
- Our Architectural Futsal League team made the finals this year
- We have regular braais on the terrace
- There are drinks every other Friday at our own bar
- We host an awesome year end party
- There’s also family day for the kids (with a surprise Santa)
- Birthday treats are on us!
Great place to work
- Our offices are located in vibrant city neighbourhoods
- We have flexible working hours with core office time
- There are two company cars for site visits and meetings
- We have a lazer cutter and the coffee here is good!
- Generous annual leave and paid maternity/paternity leave
- We offer competitive remuneration packages with benefits
- Discretionary performance-related bonuses
Structure and Support
- We work in focused project teams working closely together
- The design review board meets weekly to review projects in the office
- There are annual reviews and mid-year reviews
- Our studio staff are supported by admin, graphics, 3D and communications teams.
- We run a comprehensive Job shadow programme for school-age learners
- We support Go for Gold education-to-employment programme and host two interns from the programme in our office every year.
- Our bursary scheme supports several architecture students at Universities across the country each year.
We use an online portal for all of our architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and interior design job applications.
Please view our available positions here and apply online. Please note only online applications will be considered.